CONTEST TO SELECT THE ADVERTISING POSTER OF THE CARNIVALS 2.022
The deadline for delivery of the poster will be from October 25, 2021 until 2:00 p.m. on November 25, 2021.
The maximum number of posters submitted per contestant will be 2 posters.
The Department of Celebrations of the Hon. Santoña City Council, announces the CONTEST TO SELECT THE ADVERTISING POSTER OF THE CARNIVALS 2.022
R U L E S
- FIRST: Any natural person with no age limit may participate. The poster must be unpublished and its design may not have been presented in any other contest or selected as an image for any other poster. The theme will be free to choose, sticking to one or more motives of the Mariner Carnival.
- SECOND: The criteria for choosing the poster will be: attract attention, generate visibility, interest and desire to attend the Carnival of Santoña 2022.
- THIRD: The presentation size will be 50 cm wide by 60 cm high.
- FOURTH: The text that should appear on the poster with preference will be: "Santoña", "Carnival", "2022" and the dates of celebration "from February 11 to March 5" in the order in which the author considers. It must also appear, secondary, the text: "Festival of Tourist Interest".
- FIFTH: The technique of making the poster will be freely chosen by the author and provided by the same, as long as it can be reproduced in real size through offset printing.
- SIXTH: The deadline for submitting the poster will be before 2:00 p.m. on November 25, 2021, and from October 25. The maximum number of posters submitted per contestant will be 2 posters.
- SEVENTH: The works selected by the jury will remain in the hands of the Santoña City Council, who reserves all rights over them. In the event that a third party claims total or partial rights over a poster presented by the participants of the call, the Santoña City Council would be exonerated of all responsibility.
- EIGHTH: The prize will be € 1,000 for the winner (subject to the corresponding withholdings)
- NINTH: The Department of Celebrations of the Santoña City Council, will appoint a Jury composed of the members of the Celebration Commission, as well as other people outside of said Commission freely designated by the President of the Commission who will make a first screening choosing the 3 Most voted posters, taking place in the week of November 29 to December 3. As of Monday, December 6, anyone who wants will be able to approach the Tourist Office, located on Santander Street to cast their vote, choosing the winning poster from among those three. The days to vote will be from December 6 to 13, during the tourist office hours, and only one vote per person will be allowed. On December 16 the winning poster will be made official.
- ELEVENTH: The authors of the posters may not in any way reveal their authorship by any means (analog, digital, or social networks). If the case arises, said work would be automatically disqualified, after a record made by the Department of Celebrations.
- TWELFTH: The authors of the three posters selected by the jury must provide a file of the same in JPG format, at a resolution of 300 dpi, in CMYK color mode, in real size, within two days after the selection of the posters by the jury and after communication with the authors. In the event that the poster had been presented on physical medium, it will only be necessary for the winner to provide the corresponding file with sufficient characteristics to be printed in real size by offset printing.
- THIRTEENTH: Participation in the call implies the express consent of the participants so that the Santoña City Council can use their name, surname and images of their posters to make communications and exhibitions about the contest. As well as, the right is reserved for the purposes of its use for advertising purposes for its publication, both on the web and in the social networks of the Santoña City Council.
- FOURTEENTH: Protection of Personal Data: In accordance with Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on Protection of Personal Data, the personal data that participants voluntarily consent to provide, by participating in the call, only will be used for the requested purpose and will not be incorporated into any file for commercial purposes.
- FIFTEENTH: Participation in this call implies acceptance of its regulatory bases as well as the decision of the Jury. The incidents arising in the application of these bases will be resolved by the Department of Celebrations of the Santoña City Council.
Source: Santoña city council